Open source pulse sensing mobile application to detect:
- blood pressure
- heart rate variability
- heart rate
- pulse wave velocity
This app may connect with an UVLe dashboard where students can monitor their health statics, graphs and other information.
- fitness monitoring in physical education courses
- fitness programs
- Emannuel Abalain (Pulse Sensor)
- Jeff C. Pagaduan - team leader
- Pulse rate variability compared with heart rate variability in children with and without sleep disordered breathing
- A wireless reflectance pulse oximeter with digital baseline control for unfiltered photoplethysmograms
- iPhysioMeter: A new approach for measuring heart rate and normalized pulse volume using only a smartphone
- Statistical analysis of heart rate and heart rate variability monitoring through the use of smart phone cameras
- e-Health Sensor Platform V2.0 for Arduino and Raspberry Pi [Biometric / Medical Applications, PASIVE ELECTRODES FOR ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY ELECTROMIOGRAPHY SHIELDS FOR DUINOMITE, PINGUINO, MAPLE, ARDUINO LIKE DEVELOPMENT BOARDS, Adult Blood Oxygen Sensor Probe for CMS-08A and CMS-08C, Adult Finger Clip SPO2 Sensor
- Angel - the first open sensor for health and fitness
- This page was last modified on 16 April 2014, at 10:31.
- This page has been accessed 10,425 times.