- installation guide @ BIRN
- Stand-alone Grid FTP @ OSG
- Setting up Gridftp server @ CERN
- GridFTP @ Globus. See also guide
- Globus GridFTP @ Umich
- Platform: CentOS 6 x86_64
- GridFTP Server
- GridFTP Client
- GridFTP Modules
GridFTP vs standard FTP
Using 950MB file and 100Mbps network cards, we compare the transfer rate of both services.
In standard FTP, it took about 15mins to transfer the file completely.
- Platform: Ubuntu 13
- Installation guide @ Birn
1. pacman-3.26-r1 is not supported by ubuntu 13
- Stand-alone Gridftp @ OSG
1. osg-gridftp package is only supported by rhel-5/6 platform
- Gridftp @ CERN
1. Only supported by RPMs (rhel platforms)
- All installation of gridftps are only supported by rhel platforms. There is no available for ubuntu.
- GUI wrapper
- This page was last modified on 14 February 2014, at 16:26.
- This page has been accessed 3,842 times.