2. Click on File | New | Account... and type in mail.up.edu.ph
3. Select IMAP as your type of incoming server
4. Set your Server Settings to the ff:
Server Name: smicro02.up.edu.ph Port: 143 Security Settings: Never User Name: <your UP Webmail login name>
5. Set your Outgoing Server (SMTP) to the ff:
(if inside Dilnet) Server Name: smtp.up.edu.ph Port: 25 Secure Connection: TLS (if available)
If outside Dilnet, use your ISP's smtp server. Call your ISP if you don't know what it is. An alternative is to use a commercial webmail's smtp server such as Gmail's
- For better configurability, version 22.214.171.124 is recommended. It's available here.
- This page was last modified on 3 December 2010, at 09:24.
- This page has been accessed 3,875 times.