logBank is a central repository of security, personnel, and building activity logs at DILC. It features analytics and tools for administrators and staff to help them carry out their office roles.
- daily time records (DTR) of staff members via biometric logs
- visitors' log
- security guard's report
- security routine instructions
- live analytics (as opposed to retrospective inspection and analysis of logs)
individual dashboard and authorized viewer of logs.
- biometric (finger print reader)
- bar-code scanner
- QR code reader
- RFID reader
- Joewin Crisostomo - Intern
- Tristan Jake Alcantara - Intern
- Ma. Cristina Dalupan
- Daniel Villareal
- Office Timeline - viewable by office head; activities in a day; consolidation of staff logs and guard reports
- Staff Personal Timeline - office activities in a week; running summary of hours; activity reports from DTR and guard report.
- This page was last modified on 16 April 2014, at 00:44.
- This page has been accessed 3,347 times.