Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA)
University of the Philippines Diliman
Official site: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa
The Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs assists the Chancellor in coordinating curricular, instructional, extension, library and other academic programs in U.P. Diliman.
Starting May 2011, the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs is Dr. Ronald S. Banzon.
1. Vision Statement of the Nominee for the University Librarian --- [Mr. Rodolfo Tarlit http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/Vision_Statement_of_the_Nominee_for_University_Librarian.pdf]
2. UP Diliman Centennial Professorial Chair --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/memos.html
3. UP Arts Productivity System --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/memos.html
4. Degree Programs Offered --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/acadofferings.html
The following are the offices under the supervision of the OVCAA:
1. Office of the University Registrar (OUR) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~our/
2. Diliman Interactive Learning Center (DILC)
3. Office of the Director of Instruction (ODI)
4. Office of Extension Coordination (OEC) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/oec
5. the University Library --- http://www.mainlib.upd.edu.ph/.
Address: 2nd Flr., DILC Bldg., R. Magsaysay corner G. Apacible St. UP Diliman. 1101 Quezon City
Tel. No. 928-2889
9818500 local 2583 (Secretary- Vi)
9818500 local 2585 (Jessica/ Elsa)
9818500 local 2555 (Exec. Asst. Jerome)
- This page was last modified on 27 June 2012, at 17:02.
- This page has been accessed 2,447 times.