Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA)
University of the Philippines Diliman
Official site: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa
The Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs assists the Chancellor in coordinating curricular, instructional, extension, library and other academic programs in U.P. Diliman.
|Mar 2014||Present||Dr. Benito M. Pacheco|
|May 2011||Feb 2014||Dr. Ronald S. Banzon|
|Dr. Lorna I. Paredes|
1. Vision Statement of the Nominee for the University Librarian --- [Mr. Rodolfo Tarlit http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/Vision_Statement_of_the_Nominee_for_University_Librarian.pdf]
2. UP Diliman Centennial Professorial Chair --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/memos.html
3. UP Arts Productivity System --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/memos.html
4. Degree Programs Offered --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/acadofferings.html
The following are the offices under the supervision of the OVCAA:
1. Office of the University Registrar (OUR) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~our/
2. Diliman Interactive Learning Center (DILC)
3. Office of the Director of Instruction (ODI)
4. Office of Extension Coordination (OEC) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/oec
5. the University Library --- http://www.mainlib.upd.edu.ph/.
Address: 2nd Flr., DILC Bldg., R. Magsaysay corner G. Apacible St. UP Diliman. 1101 Quezon City
Tel. No. 928-2889
9818500 local 2583 (Secretary- Vi)
9818500 local 2585 (Jessica/ Elsa)
9818500 local 2555 (Exec. Asst. Jerome)
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2015, at 17:06.
- This page has been accessed 4,386 times.