The Office of Counseling and Guidance assists students to achieve their maximum potential by:
- 1. developing self-awareness, self-realization and achievement;
- 2. making satisfactory adjustment in the university;
- 3. reaching responsible decisions in personal, academic or
- social areas;
- 4. finding solutions to their problems.
The OCG offers the following services:
- Career Development
- Job Placement (Job Fair)
- Research and Evaluation
- Extension Service
- Life-Skills Workshops
- Leadership Training
- Stress Management
Room 307-310, Vinzons Hall
Tel. No. 929-5835 / 981-8500 local 4501/4502
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2012, at 14:12.
- This page has been accessed 663 times.