OEC --- Office of Extension Coordination
University of the Philippines Diliman
Official site: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/oec
The OEC handles the international affairs of the University of the Philippines Diliman, as well as, its linkages to local institutions and government agencies.
The OEC is a staff unit under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
The OEC's other functions are:
- To coordinate the extension activities of operating UPD units;
- To generate data and other information needed for planning purposes or policy formulation; and
- To enforce policies, rules, standards and basic procedures of extension services.
For more information on the services provided by the OEC, please check the corresponding official websites:
For the latest news on OEC activities and upcoming events, please proceed to the link:
Contact information: OVCRD, Philvocs Bldg
CP Garcia St, UP Diliman, QC
Trunkline: 981-8500 local 2621
- This page was last modified on 31 March 2016, at 09:56.
- This page has been accessed 7,861 times.