OEC --- Office of Extension Coordination
University of the Philippines Diliman
Official site: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/oec
The OEC handles the international affairs of the University of the Philippines Diliman, as well as, its linkages to local institutions and government agencies.
The OEC is a staff unit under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
The OEC's other functions are:
- To coordinate the extension activities of operating UPD units;
- To generate data and other information needed for planning purposes or policy formulation; and
- To enforce policies, rules, standards and basic procedures of extension services.
For more information on the services provided by the OEC, please check the corresponding official websites:
For the latest news on OEC activities and upcoming events, please proceed to the link:
Contact information: Rm. 102, DILC Building,
Magsaysay Ave. corner Apacible St.,
UP Diliman, Quezon City.
Trunkline: 981-8500 local 2561
- This page was last modified on 7 August 2013, at 16:22.
- This page has been accessed 3,745 times.