a plagiarism detection tool that systematically searches local databases, multiple sites and the Internet for similarities of submitted work. Internet searches are automatically benchmarked against indices by leading search engines.
- on UVLe - based on Crot
- Dan Villareal
- Jat Macalalad
- Cristina Dalupan
- Dawn Benigno
- automatic consolidation of results from different search engines
- databasing of search engine outputs for future reference
- implementation on the Flipbook
- implementation on federated learning management systems
- This page was last modified on 10 November 2013, at 14:39.
- This page has been accessed 1,395 times.