Web Meeting can be conducted via Uvle. These tips can help you succeed in such online meeting:
- ensure that all participants have sufficient bandwidth
- have the various participating computers checked for working hardware (e.g., cameras, mics) and applications (like the web browser like Firefox; Microsoft's Internet Explorer is not recommended).
- avoid echo by turning the volume to the right level
- encourage participants to get familiar with the interface before the actual web meeting
- This page was last modified on 24 February 2009, at 15:23.
- This page has been accessed 2,463 times.