Why use UPD Mailing Lists?
- UPD Mailing Lists is a one-way email announcement delivery system that eases up your mail box.
- Send and the system will mind what you sent.
- Maintain the privacy of people you communicate with, as they will not see the email addresses of other people you have emailed.
- No duplicate messages.
- Tracking. You can tell how many users have opened your email message.
- Bounced mail processing. It keeps your database clean of unused and non-existent email addresses.
- Import compilations of email addresses.
- Administration is limited to UPD programs or office administrators or their authorized representatives.
To avail of the service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the mailing list that you want to open and please provide the email addresses (plain text file; 1 email per line) of the people you want to enlist in the service.
- Do not "activate" or publish a list if you want to keep it a closed one. You will still be able to send emails to such list.
- Do not "activate" or publish a list if you do not want messages sent to that list archived.
- If you're a frequent sender of mails to your mailing list, consider asking for assistance from DILC Helpdesk to set up a way of sending messages directly from your own mail client (without having to log in at the UPD Mailing Lists site. Limitation: message sent via this automated process has to be in html format (not plain text!) with no attachment. Due to the (still) low volume of messages on Lists, this automated process is run every 3 hrs (with a prospect of shorter run cycle once volume picks up).
How to change your password
To change your Dilnet password, go to accounts.upd.edu.ph
- DILC: PHPList Settings (restricted)
- This page was last modified on 19 February 2016, at 14:02.
- This page has been accessed 8,670 times.