Formally inaugurated by then President Corazon C. Aquino on February 22, 1987, the Vargas Museum is one of the major museums of the University. It houses the collection of art, stamps and coins, his library, personal papers and memorabilia of Jorge B. Vargas (1890-1980), the country's first Executive Secretary, having served this position during the Commonwealth period.
(632) 9818500 local 4021 - Director
(632) 9818500 local 402 - Library
(632) 9818500 local 4023 - Guard
- This page was last modified on 24 April 2014, at 13:49.
- This page has been accessed 6,893 times.