UVLeio helps UP students, faculty, staff build portfolios, profiles, weblogs, pages and share them with friends and groups. It complements UVLe, the learning management platform of the University. While UVLe is more structured, formal and instructor-led, UVLeio is a more informal, free-wheeling, learner-driven platform for continuing education.
UVLeio is based on Mahara, an open source eportfolio and social networking software.
- online repository for resources for self-directed learning
- online "locker" for your learning plans and tracking tools
- place for personal journals
- interactive workbook
- online CV
- tracker for ongoing learning activities and reflection on practice
User Manual / Tutorials
See also these materials:
- Tutorials @ University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- UC San Francisco Portfolio Support Center
- More Tutorials @ Mahara
UVLe and UVLeio
UVLe items that can be exported to UVLeio:
- submitted Assignment files
- Chat sessions
- Database activities
- Forum posts
- Glossary entries
- Ma. Cristina Dalupan
- Sherwin Binarao
Some Other Universities Using Mahara
- Canberra (sample use)
- Cornell (sample use)
- Glasgow (sample use)
- U of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- UC, San Francisco
- University of London
- This page was last modified on 13 February 2014, at 09:33.
- This page has been accessed 6,980 times.