- Any request to use DILC's video conferencing facility should be made by a UPD faculty (using the form linked below) at least 2 weeks before the schedule.
- The requesting party shall facilitate the technical coordination between the DILC and the remote location, in order to determine how feasible the video conference is.
- The requesting party shall be billed with these approved rates (click here).
- To initiate the process of approving an application for the use of DILC's video conferencing facility, please fill out this form.
URL shortcut to this page: goo.gl/3WKYY
- This page was last modified on 24 February 2015, at 17:11.
- This page has been accessed 17,254 times.