Antonia Corinthia Crisanta M. Naz
Dr. Antonia Corinthia Crisanta M. Naz, a mining engineer, is an assistant professor of public administration at the University of the Philippines Diliman. She teaches courses on ethics in the public service at the graduate level.
She earned her doctorate degree in public administration from the University of the Philippines. Having obtained her B.S. in Mining Engineering in U.P., she also took up a Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Doctor of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
- B.S. Mining Engineering, University of the Philippines
- PA 209 (Ethics & Accountability in the Public Service)
- PA 242.1 (Methods of Policy Analysis)