Emilia T. Boncodin
The late Professor Emilia T. Boncodin (M.P.A., Harvard University) is a former faculty member of the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG) teaching courses in budgeting and accounting.
She is remembered as the Secretary of the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) of the Republic of the Philippines under the term of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and eventually resigned after the Hyatt 10 incident due to the alleged rigging of the 2004 Philippine presidential elections.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Harvard University
- B.S. Business Administration & Accountancy, University of the Philippines
- Secretary, Department of Budget and Management, Republic of the Philippines
- PA 131 - Public Fiscal Administration
- PA 209 - Ethics and Accountability in the Public Service
- PA 231 - Public Fiscal Administration - Master's Level