Jan Robert R. Go
Assistant Professor Go obtained his Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) degree from the University of the Philippines Manila in 2009, and his Master of Arts (Political Science) degree from the University of the Philippines Diliman in 2013. His Master's thesis focused on the decentralization of education in the Philippines, looking in particular at the local chief executive-citizens dynamics using a new institutional analysis. Prior to joining the Department, he was project assistant handling DIPECHO's Safe Hospitals Campaign under the Emergency and Humanitarian Action unit of World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.
- Master of Arts (Political Science), UP Diliman, 2013.
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), UP Manila, 2009.
- Political Science 14 (Philippine Government and Politics)
- Political Science 151 (The Philippine Executive)
- Political Science 160 (Society, Politics, and Government)
- Social Science II (Social, Economic, and Political Thought)
- Decentralization and devolution studies
- Local government and politics
- Politics of educational reform
- New Institutionalism in political science
- Go, Jan Robert R. ‘The Rhetorics of Sin’. Review of Mary Jeanette L. Pinzon’s The Rhetorics of Sin. Philippine Political Science Journal 35, no. 2 (June 2014): 117-119. (book review)