Ledivina V. Carino
The late Dr. Ledivina Vidallon-Carino is a renowned Filipino sociologist, political scientist, and scholar of public administration. She was a University Professor Emeritus of Public Administration at the University of the Philippines and held the position of University Professor prior to her retirement - the highest academic ranking in the University.
She is the author of "Bureaucracy for Democracy", one of the classic texts in Philippine public administration history.
- Ph.D. Sociology, Indiana University
- M.A. Political Science, University of Hawaii
- B.A. Public Administration (cum laude), University of the Philippines
- Former Vice President for Public Affairs, University of the Philippines
- Former Dean, UP National College of Public Administration & Governance
- Former President, Philippine Sociological Society
- Former Dean, UP College of Public Administration
- PA 161 - Ethics & Accountability in the Public Service