Maria Faina L. Diola
Dr. Maria Faina Lucero-Diola is an assistant professor at the UP National College of Public Administration and Governance (UP-NCPAG). She serves as the director of NCPAG Publications Office - an attached body to UP-NCPAG in charge of the college publications including the Philippine Journal of Public Administration (PJPA). She was also the director of U.P. Center for Leadership, Citizenship & Democracy.
Her research interests are in collaborative governance and environmental protection, social capital, and civil society governance.
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- MSc in Development Communication, University of the Philippines Los Banos
- A.B. (Journalism & Horticulture), University of the Philippines Los Banos
- PA 208 - The Philippine Administrative System
- PA 299.2 - Reseach Methods in Public Administration
- PA 399 - Advanced Methodology in Administrative Science