Maria Victoria R. Raquiza
Assistant Professor Maria Victoria R. Raquiza is a Filipina sociologist and development studies scholar. Currently with the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance as a faculty member, she is active in feminist and pro-poor advocacies. The professor is also affiliated with the Social Weather Stations (SWS) as a fellow.
She holds an M.A. in development studies from the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands and an A.B. in Sociology from the University of the Philippines.
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- A.B. Sociology, University of the Philippines
- PA 131 - Public Fiscal Administration
- PA 141 - Public Policy & Program Administration
- PA 172 - Public Administration & the Economic System
- PA 191 - Special Topics: Poverty & Social Development