Minerva S. Baylon
Dr. Minerva S. Baylon is an associate professor of public administration at the University of the Philippines Diliman. She is currently the college secretary of the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG) and director of the U.P. Center for Public Administration and Governance Education (CPAGE).
She obtained her Ph.D. in Development Administration & Management from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.
- Ph.D. in Development Administration & Management, University of Manchester
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), University of the Philippines
- B.A. Broadcast Communication, University of the Philippines
- College Secretary, UP-NCPAG
- Director, Center for Public Administration and Governance Education, UP-NCPAG
- Director of Studies, UP-NCPAG
- Former Residential Programs Coordinator, UP-NCPAG
- PA 11 - Introduction to Public Administration
- PA 108 - Philippine Administrative Thought & Institutions
- PA 141 - Public Policy & Program Administration
- PA 161 - Ethics & Accountability in the Public Service
- PA 208 - The Philippine Administrative System
- PA 247 - Policy Paper