Professional Certificate in Facilities Management
The program consists of 10 modules grouped into 3 lecture series. Completion of the 10 modules leads to a Certificate in Facilities Management.
The program is designed for practicing facilities managers, property and building administrators, engineers, architects, project managers, project coordinators and project supervisors with the following objectives in mind:
- To create awareness on and provide practical approaches to best-known practices in facilities management in a building environment
- To address fundamental principles but only to the point necessary forthe understanding of facilities management from a holistic life cycle perspective
- To provide the essential knowledge and skills required to carry out efficient and effective facility management
- To develop and implement energy management and indoor air quality management
- To be able to use facility management tools for operation and maintenance planning and management
Facilities include hospitals; universities and schools; government buildings and offices; residential and condominiums; industrial plants and factories; and, commercial buildings and complexes.