Conference Facilities on Campus
This page includes information on lecture halls and equipment for hosting conferences and seminars on campus.
- GT-TOYOTA ASIAN CENTER AUDITORIUM and SEMINAR ROOMS - Auditorium Capacity:500, Seminar Rm capacity:50 - For details, Contact: JR at UP VOIP (local 3580)/ 927 0909
- NISMED. Science Teacher Training Center
- Engineering Theater - 2nd Flr, Melchor Hall. Capacity: xxx Rates:
- Geodetic Engineering Theater - 4th Flr, Melchor Hall. Capacity: 80, Rates:P4000/5hrs; Contact: Rudy at UP VOIP (local 3124)
- The Pulungang Claro M. Recto at the Faculty Center. Capacity: xxx Rates:
- NCPAG Assembly Hall. Capacity: xxx Rates:
- Assembly Hall at the College of Social Work and Community Development. Capacity: xxx Rates:
- Palma Hall Audio Visual Room 207. Capacity: 60-100 persons. Rates: ___. Equipment: Amplifiers; audio mixer/console; wired and wireless mics; LCD projector. Contact: ______
- Palma Hall Multimedia Room (4th Floor). Capacity: 150 persons. Rates: ____. Equipment: 5.1-Channel Audio; Amplifiers; 16-track audio mixer/console; wired and wireless mics; LCD projector. Contact: _____
- EEE Lecture Halls (VLC, LC1, LC2) - Ground Flr, EEE Building
- College of Science Auditorium
- UPDILC Training Rooms
- SEAMEO INNOTECH Regional Center, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Telephone Numbers: (632) 924-7681 to 84 / (632) 928-7348 or (632) 928-7692. Facsimile: (632) 921-0224. Email: info@SEAMEO-INNOTECH.org
- U.P. NATIONAL ENGINEERING CENTER, AUDIO-VISUAL ROOM AND SEMINAR ROOMS, 981-8500 Local 3003.