Difference between revisions of "Dan A. Saguil"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 03:29, 13 June 2012
Professor Dan A. Saguil is a resident faculty teaching program and project management at the UP National College of Public Administration and Governance of the University of the Philippines. Ranking as an assistant professor, he is currently the director of the U.P. Center of Policy & Executive Development (CPED).
Holding a master's degree in public administration, he was also college secretary and director of the Center for Public Administration & Governance Education of UP-NCPAG.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), University of the Philippines
- A.B., University of the Philippines
- Director, Center for Policy and Executive Development, UP-NCPAG
- Former College Secretary, UP National College of Public Administration and Governance
- Former Director, Center for Public Administration and Governance Education, UP-NCPAG
- Former Acting Director, Supply and Property Management Office, University of the Philippines
- PA 111 - Management of Organizations
- PA 143 - Program & Project Development & Management
- PA 172 - Public Administration & the Economic System
- PA 209 - Ethics & Accountability in the Public Service
- PA 299.2 - Research Methods in Public Administration II