Dan A. Saguil
Professor Dan A. Saguil is a resident faculty teaching program and project management at the UP National College of Public Administration and Governance of the University of the Philippines. Ranking as an assistant professor, he is currently the director of the U.P. Center of Policy & Executive Development (CPED).
Holding a master's degree in public administration, he was also college secretary and director of the Center for Public Administration & Governance Education of UP-NCPAG.
- Director, U.P. Center for Policy and Executive Development
- College Secretary, UP National College of Public Administration and Governance
- Director, U.P. Center for Public Administration and Governance Education
- Director, Supply and Property Management Office, U.P.
- PA 111 - Management of Organizations
- PA 143 - Program & Project Development & Management
- PA 172 - Public Administration & the Economic System
- PA 209 - Ethics & Accountability in the Public Service
- PA 299.2 - Research Methods in Public Administration II