Difference between revisions of "Edna Estifania A. Co"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* PA 191 (Special Topics: Campaign Finance)
* PA 201 (Theory & Practice of Public Administration)
* CWTS 1-2 NCPAG (Civil Welfare Training Service of the National Service Training Program)
Revision as of 03:13, 13 June 2012
Dr. Edna Estifania A. Co is a full professor and the incumbent dean of the UP National College of Public Administration and Governance. She assumed the position in 2010, replacing political scientist Dr. Alex B. Brillantes, Jr.
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), University of the Philippines
- A.B. Literature, magna cum laude, Sacred Heart College (Daughters of Charity)
She spent some time teaching at the Ateneo de Manila University before joining the UP-NCPAG faculty as a senior lecturer.
- Project Leader, Philippine Democracy Assessment - International IDEA, Stockhold, Sweden
- Lecturer, Ateneo School of Government, Ateneo de Manila University
- Former Professor, Department of Political Science, Ateneo de Manila University
- Former Lecturer, Ateneo Law School (Rockwell Center, Makati)
- PA 191 - (Special Topics: Campaign Finance)
- PA 201 - (Theory & Practice of Public Administration)
- CWTS 1-2 NCPAG - (Civil Welfare Training Service of the National Service Training Program)