Erwin Gaspar A. Alampay
Dr. Erwin Gaspar A. Alampay sits as the incumbent director of the Center for Leadership, Citizenship, and Democracy (CLCD) of the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG) where he serves as an associate professor.
He holds a Ph.D. degree in Development Administration & Management from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom and obtained his M.A. in development studies from the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Ph.D. Development Administration and Management, University of Manchester
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, University of the Philippines
- Director, U.P. Center for Leadership, Citizenship, and Democracy
- Former Information Systems Coordinator, UP-NCPAG
- PA 111 (Management of Organizations)
- PA 113 (Office and Systems Management)
- PA 213 (Management Planning and Control)
- PA 323 (Seminar on the Administration of Social Development)