Frequently Asked Questions (UVLe)
1. I have uploaded my files in UVLe. Why can't my students see them?
For your students to "see" your files, you need to share them. After logging in at UVLe using your UP Webmail account, go to your course and follow these steps:
i. Click on "Turn editing on" (upper right) ii. Click on "Add a resource" under the section from where you want to link the file or the directory. iii. If you want to simply show a file, click on "Link to a file or website". If you want to show an entire directory, click on "Display a directory"
2. I want my students to upload their files (not send to me those files as attachments). How can I let my students do that with UVLe?
After logging in at UVLe using your UP Webmail account, go to your course and follow these steps:
i. Click on "Turn editing on" ii. Click on "Add an activity" under the relevant section iii. Under "Assignment", click on "Advanced uploading of files" (if you want your students to upload multiple files) or "Upload a single file"
3. Who can create an UVLe course?
By sending the request to email@example.com, the DILC will create an UVLe course for any current faculty member of UP Diliman. Deans, department chairmen, College IT officers can also be authorized to create UVLe courses for their teachers.
For more information:
1. Why is there no reply button under a blog entry?
We are still considering the addition of this feature.
2. Why is my class not on UVLe?
Persuade your teacher to get on UVLe. Help is just an email away: firstname.lastname@example.org