Hardin ng Dona Aurora
Hardin ng Dona Aurora (DHA) is one of the housing facilities for the UP faculty and staff. It has four buildings: JB1, JB2, JB3, and JB4.
The following provisions are proposals subject to the ratification of the general membership of HDA.
- A building coordinators is chosen from among residents of each HDA building by the building residents themselves.
- Building coordinators shall rotate among themselves the chairmanship of HDA Association every beginning of each quarter of the year.
- Every building coordinator is chosen every first week of the year, or after a valid declaration of vacancy of office.
- No building coordinator shall be elected for 2 consecutive terms.
- The HDA Chair's duties include: (a) presiding the meetings of building coordinators and, if necessary, all residents of HDA; (b) consult building coordinators and other residents on all matters affecting HDA; (c) guide HDA's administrative assistance in the efficient performance of their duties; (d)....
The residents of HDA are being assisted by administrative assistants.
Duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant
- Maintain the cleanliness of HDA grounds.
- Help ensure the security and safety of HDA.
- Collect from the residents the agreed upon monthly membership dues.
- Distribute communications/announcements authorized by the building coordinators.
- An administrative assistant is subject to periodic performance evaluation by all residents based on these criteria: (a) ability to maintain the cleanliness of HDA, (b) ability to maintain order, (c)....