Hardin ng Dona Aurora
Hardin ng Dona Aurora (DHA) is one of the housing facilities for the UP faculty and staff. It has four buildings: JB1, JB2, JB3, and JB4.
The following provisions are proposals subject to the ratification of the general membership of HDA.
- A building coordinators is chosen from among residents of each HDA building by the building residents themselves.
- Building coordinators shall rotate among themselves the chairmanship of HDA Association every beginning of each quarter of the year.
- Every building coordinator is chosen every first week of the year, or after a valid declaration of vacancy of office.
- No building coordinator shall be elected for 2 consecutive terms.
- The HDA Chair's duties include: (a) presiding the meetings of building coordinators and, if necessary, all residents of HDA; (b) consult building coordinators and other residents on all matters affecting HDA; (c) guide HDA's administrative assistance in the efficient performance of their duties; (d)....
- Building coordinators shall facilitate the hiring of admin assistants, depending on the needs of HDA and on the capacity of HDA to support the assistants.
The HDA is being assisted by administrative assistants.
Duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant
An administrative assistant shall:
- maintain the cleanliness of HDA grounds, including the proper segregation of trash at the collection area.
- help ensure the security and safety of HDA, including the implementation of car parking rules.
- water the plants in the common areas.
- collect from the residents the agreed upon monthly membership dues and maintain updated records of payments.
- punctually distribute communications/announcements authorized by the building coordinators.
Performance Evaluation of Administrative Assistants
An administrative assistant is subject to periodic performance evaluation by all residents based on these criteria:
- ability to maintain the cleanliness of HDA
- ability to maintain order and decorum
- punctuality and absenteeism
The performance evaluation is going to be basis for HDA's building coordinators to terminate the services of administrative assistants.
- An updated, accurate directory of HDA residents shall be maintained by respective building coordinators.
- The directory shall not be shared with marketeers and other parties not directly related to the affairs of HDA.
- A major part of the directory, the HDA mailing list shall be a moderated forum. No messages unrelated to the affairs of HDA shall be forwarded to it.
Guidelines in the use of common areas
- re use by outsiders
- re use of parking area for basketball and other recreational activities
- re use of sound system and other instruments producing loud noise
- re use of common areas for private storage and parking of bicycles and motorcycles
- re use of common areas as sampayan