Difference between revisions of "How to enroll my students (manual enrollment)"
(→How to enroll students manually)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 21:47, 11 February 2015
How to enroll students manually
1. Go to Course administration > Users > Enrolled users
2. Click the 'Enrol users' button at the top right or bottom left of the page
3. Use the 'Assign roles' dropdown if you wish to change the role
4. Select enrolment options as appropriate
5. Browse or search for the user
6. Click the Enrol button opposite the user. The user will indent in the list and the enrol button will disappear, indicating that the user is enrolled.
7. When you have finished, click the 'Finish enrolling users' button (or simply close the enrol users box)
The user will then appear in the list of enrolled users.