iskWiki! is a community wiki of the University of the Philippines. Before exploring its abundant possibilities, you may view President Roman's video, Chancellor Cao's message, or DILC's press release on the launching of iskWiki!. See also its FAQs.
Here's how to contribute to iskWiki!.
Editing and Creating Articles
Before creating articles, make sure you have done the following:
- logged in using your correct UP Webmail account and password
- studied certain basic procedures here before editing and creating articles
isWiki! Quick Stats
- Total number of pages: 21,281 and counting!
- Total number of articles: 3,710 and counting!
- Total number of files: 13,895 and counting!
- Total number of edits: 65,088 and counting!
- Total number of users: 4,609. Volunteer now!
Other services of the DILC include:
- Uvle, an online course management system
- The DILC website, a repository of multimedia materials (podcast, vodcast, learning objects) and a platform of online conversation. Here are ways to access DILC media contents.
- Videoconference. Here's a Guide to Videoconferencing at UPD.
- Training on technology integration in teaching and learning.