iskWiki!, UP's Community Wiki
iskWiki! is a community wiki of the University of the Philippines. It is a platform for collaborative instruction and learning.
Before exploring its abundant possibilities, you may view President Roman's video, Chancellor Cao's message, or DILC's press release on the launching of iskWiki!. See also its FAQs and Possible Uses.
iskWiki's Video Mixing Challenge. If you think you're good with videos, take on the iskWiki Video Mixing Challenge!
Did you know?...
- a Dictionary of Filipino Music Terms is being built on iskWiki now?
- that some student papers are on iskWiki!?
- that notices on Lost and Found items can be posted on iskWiki!?
- that, as teaching tool, Uvle is better than Yahoo or Google Groups?
- that DZUP 1602 is now undergoing a major upgrade, and an all new-programming is coming up?
- that UP faculty can stream their lectures on the Internet in real time?
- that thousands of Filipino students attend the Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology, which is an annual event organized by UP ITTC?
Diliman Interactive Learning Center
iskWiki!'s host, the Diliman Interactive Learning Center (DILC), reserves the right to delete certain pages. Users of DILC services should abide by the terms of the University's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
DILC was inaugurated on 6 October 2003. It was established to assist in designing, developing, and evaluating digital instructional materials for use in the various courses offered in the University. It is also a test bed for much needed Filipino produced instructional materials. DILC aims to contribute to the University's research and development efforts by providing facilities and technical expertise to faculty members who are interested in designing and developing digital instructional resources.
DILC provides technical expertise for videoconferencing, developing learning objects, podcasting and other digital instructional materials.
It is equipped with two computer laboratories ideal for class lecture and training. There is also a multi-purpose room for small group interactions as well as individual study. The production room is equipped with facilities for computer-generated graphics, digital video and audio recording. There are work areas for DILC associates, a conference room, storage facilities for resource materials, offices and a personnel lounge.