Difference between revisions of "Maria Faina L. Diola"
Revision as of 03:45, 25 April 2012
Dr. Maria Faina Lucero-Diola is an assistant professor at the UP National College of Public Administration and Governance (UP-NCPAG). She serves as the director of NCPAG Publications Office - an attached body to UP-NCPAG in charge of the college publications including the Philippine Journal of Public Administration (PJPA).
Dr. Diola was also director of U.P. Center for Leadership, Citizenship & Democracy. She is married to Dr. Nathaniel B. Diola of the U.P. National Center for Transportation Studies (NCTS).
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- MSc in Development Communication, University of the Philippines Los Banos
- A.B. (Journalism & Horticulture), University of the Philippines Los Banos
- PA 299.2 (Reseach Methods in Public Administration)
- PA 399 (Advanced Methodology in Administrative Science)