Difference between revisions of "Maria Fe Villamejor-Mendoza"
Revision as of 06:33, 17 August 2013
Dr. Maria Fe Villamejor-Mendoza is the Dean of the University of the Philippines Diliman's National College of Public Administration and Governance (UP-NCPAG). She served as vice chancellor for academic affairs of the University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU), the University's distance education arm. Dr. Mendoza was also the Dean of UPOU Faculty of Management and Development Studies. She specializes in public policy, regulation, and public sector enterprise management.
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- M.A. Demography, University of the Philippines
- B.S. Education (summa cum laude), Philippine Normal University
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, U.P. Open University
- Former Dean, Faculty of Management & Development Studies, U.P. Open University
- PA 141 - Public Policy & Program Administration
- PA 241 - Public Policy & Program Administration (Master's Level)
- PA 261 - The Philppine Public Enterprise System
- PA 303 - Seminar on the Administrative Implications of Devt. Models