Difference between revisions of "Maria Victoria R. Raquiza"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 03:03, 25 April 2012
Professor Maria Victoria R. Raquiza is a Filipina sociologist and scholar of development studies. Currently with the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance as a faculty member, she is active in feminist and pro-poor advocacies. The professor is also affiliated with the Social Weather Stations (SWS) as a fellow.
She holds an M.A. in development studies from the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands and an A.B. in Sociology from the University of the Philippines.
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- A.B. Sociology, University of the Philippines
- PA 131 (Public Fiscal Administration)
- PA 141 (Public Policy & Program Administration)
- PA 172 (Public Administration & the Economic System)
- PA 191 (Special Topics: Social Policy)