Mark Anthony M. Gamboa
Professor Mark Anthony M. Gamboa is a licensed lawyer and environmental planner serving as a faculty member of the National College of Public Administration and Governance of the University of the Philippines.
He teaches courses on local and regional governance, public fiscal administration, organizational management, Philippine commercial policies, and administrative law.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of the Philippines College of Law
- M.A. Urban & Regional Planning, University of the Philippines
- B.A. Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Residential Programs Coordinator, UP-NCPAG
- PA 111 - Management of Organizations
- PA 131 - Public Fiscal Administration
- PA 146 - Administrative Law
- PA 151 - Local Government & Regional Administration
- PA 191 - Commercial Policies in the Philippines
- PA 257 - Local & Regional Development Planning