Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao
Dr. Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao is a civil engineer, public administration professor, and expert in transportation studies. He holds a doctorate degree in civil engineering from the University of Tokyo in Japan. He teaches courses in information and data flow management, office and systems management, spatial information management, and public policy analysis.
He is engaged in consultancies with government agencies such as the Department of Transportation & Communications (DOTC), the Department of Science & Technology (DOST), and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) and partner institutions such as the Asian Development Bank.
- Doctor of Civil Engineering, University of Tokyo
- M.S. Civil Engineering, University of the Philippines
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of the Philippines
- Former Director, U.P. Center for Policy & Executive Development
- PA 111 - Management of Organizations
- PA 113 - Office and Systems Management
- PA 199.1&2 - Research Methods in Public Administration
- PA 213 - Management Planning and Control
- PA 243 - Program & Project Development
- PA 275 - Information and Data Flow Analysis
- PA 298 - Seminar in Governmental Management