Anonymous Internal Open Tracker on PREGINET
Obletorr-Ikot uses these anonymous internal open tracker:
Check these addresses once in a while. We may change them, as utilization of Obletorr-PREGINET increases.
How to distribute large files via Obletorr-PREGINET
- Step 1: Using your favorite bittorrent client, create a .torrent file by
- selecting a file that you want to share and
- adding the ff torrent trackers:<ref>both servers also accept udp connections. So if your torrent client can handle udp connections, you may also use
Please write the appropriate description of the file you are sharing.
- Step 2: Open the resulting .torrent file, using your torrent client.
- Step 3: Distribute the resulting .torrent file by doing any or all of the following:
- sending the resulting .torrent file to people you want to share the source file with (say, your students)
- uploading the .torrent file to your UVLe course site and sharing them with your students
- Step 4: Keep seeding your file until there are enough seeders.
NOTE: files shared via Obletorr-PREGINET are only downloadable (or uploadable) within PREGINET.