Rizalino B. Cruz
Assistant Professor Rizalino B. Cruz is public administration faculty member at the University of the Philippines. His expertise is on public policy and program administration as well as office and systems management.
He earned a master's degree in urban planning from ITC, Netherlands and an M.A. in Policy Studies from Saitama University, Japan.
- Ph.D. Public Administration & Policy (on-going), Florida State University, USA
- M.A. Public Policy, Saitama University, Japan
- MSc Geo-Information Management, Institute of Geo-information Science & Earth Observation, Netherlands
- PA 113 (Office & Systems Management)
- PA 142 (Tools in Policy Analysis)
- Cruz, R. (2004). Developing a Land Use Information System for Local Government: The Case of Naga City, Philippines. Netherlands: ITC.