Difference between revisions of "Sensors and Controls @ DILC"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Revision as of 17:11, 26 April 2013
a cost-effective, robust multiple-trigger security and alert system using off-the-shelf hardware and sensors and open-source software technologies for messaging, video streaming and recording, machine vision, video analytics, thermal control.
- heat (aircon not working, fire)
- smoke (smoke detector linked to online alarm system)
- motion (person entering/leaving building or room)
- sound (fans, batteries failing)
- video recording
- log recording
- alarm (sound, light)
- phone dialling
IP camera, POE (Power Over Ethernet), direct-to-NAS recording (FTP, SAMBA, or NFS), inputs for PIR sensors, Infra Red light for night vision, mechanical IR-Cut Filter Switch (basic surveillance functions incorporated into the camera; camera sends stream when preset event occurs; system send SMS/email), NAS (www.nas4free.org - ZSF file system 4 TB RAID Z2)
Smoke and Temp Module
Motion Detection and Video Monitoring Module
Webapps and Dashboard Module
- Open Platform Video Surveillance System
- Motion. See also this discussion
- Vision Software
- cctv lens calculator - not just any cam please!
- Avtech Products - benchmark projects with prices here.