Suggested Guidelines for Live Video Coverage
Setup and Testing
- Testing should simulate conditions (lighting, sound) closest to those of the live event itself.
- Stream should be no more than 400kbps (video rate).
- Bandwidth appropriate to expected number of online viewers.
- Media server located in an ISP with least amount of latency for the expected audience.
- Promote way ahead of the event. A month of promo run should give you the right online audience size.
- See these social media marketing tips