Thanks for starting a new article! Here are some things to consider. See Help:Contents for more information.
- Don't submit copyrighted work — this includes websites, Published materials, Thesis, even if you cannot see a copyright notice, and includes both portions of text and entire articles.
- Don't post articles containing only a link to another article from an external website. Such pages are quickly deleted.
- Always cite your sources. All facts should be verifiable or traced to original text.
- Make sure to categorize your articles using appropriate categories using the syntax [[Category:Name of Category]].
- Try searching for your article first to make sure your topic has not been written yet.