Video Production Tips
These are tips specific to video production done by DILC.
For resource persons and talents:
- Confirm way in advance your schedule for video shoot
- No green wardrobe please. The background screen is already green. Blue is not encouraged.
- Please avoid wearing glasses, as they might reflect studio lighting.
- Wear some make-up.
- Bring your presentation materials. Better still, send them to DILC in advance for comments.
- Highly recommended: practice with your script and slides. Time yourself.
- To simulate looking at the camera, practice in front of the mirror.
Slides will be incorporated into the video. We have these suggestions:
- body font between 28-34 pts
- title fonts between 38-44 pts
- high contrast pictures and letters
- make charts, graphs and the likes occupy the whole slide
- If they are so numerous, group them into 20-minute long segments or parts. Recommended: introduce each segment or part in relation to other parts and the overall topic.
- save presentation file as .ppt or .pdf