Wilhelmina L. Cabo
Associate Professor Wilhelmina L. Cabo is an expert and author of various books in development studies, local governance and personnel administration. Affiliated with the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance, she graduated with an M.A. from the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands and a B.S. Community Development degree from the University of the Philippines.
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- Master of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- B.S. Community Development, University of the Philippines
- PA 11 - Introduction to Public Administration
- PA 121 - Public Personnel Administration
- PA 151 - Local Government and Regional Administration